Keywords : Pharmacovigilance , Adverse effects. A surveillance scheme for the adverse effects of veterinary medicinal products has been in operation since , and has provided an on-line declaration service since This drug monitoring plan makes it possible to detect adverse effects and to more effectively describe them in animals.
Declaring adverse effects provides continuous monitoring of the risks and benefits of veterinary medicinal products after they have been placed on the market, and therefore promotes their safe use. Through your declarations, you help expand our knowledge of veterinary medicinal products, which in turn is of benefit to animals, their owners and all those involved in animal health.
Qualified person responsible for pharmacovigilance
Preface Kevin Woodward. Log in to access for FREE.
- EMA Issues Recommendations for Veterinary Pharmacovigilance, Signal Detection?
- Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting.
- Veterinary Pharmacovigilance - Adverse Reactions to Veterinary Medicinal Products | PDF Library;
- Franz Schubert and His World;
- Creating Emotion in Games: The Craft and Art of Emotioneering?
- Digital Games in Language Learning and Teaching;
Buy chapter. Chapter 11 Antifungal Drugs K. Subject Index Buy chapter.
Veterinary pharmacovigilance. Part 4. Adverse reactions in humans to veterinary medicinal products.
Print publication date: 29 Nov Copyright year: Print ISBN: About this book Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans is the first definitive guide to discuss the adverse effects of veterinary medicinal products in humans. From the book series: Issues in Toxicology. These adverse events are listed in the package leaflet of the veterinary medicinal product.
- Airbrushed Nation: The Lure and Loathing of Womens Magazines.
- Quiller Balalaika?
- Organism, Pathogen, and Environment.
- A Fairly Honourable Defeat (Vintage Classics).
- Veterinary Pharmacovigilance : Adverse Reactions to Veterinary Medicinal Products?
- Veterinary Pharmacovigilance: Adverse Reactions to Veterinary Medicinal Products - Google книги.
However, unknown adverse events may still arise after the veterinary medicinal product has been authorised. Once the veterinary medicine has been marketed, user experiences of the veterinary medicinal products are monitored.
Veterinary medicines > Veterinary pharmacovigilance
By collecting these reports, more and more knowledge about the veterinary medicinal product becomes available. Based on this information, possible actions can be identified to prevent adverse events, or deal with them more effectively. As an animal owner you may report an adverse effect or suspected adverse effect if you think that this occurred after the veterinary medicinal product was used in your animal s.
As a veterinarian, you fulfil an important gatekeeper's function regarding the use of veterinary medicinal products. To do this use the Report form for suspected adverse events of veterinary medicinal products.
As a marketing authorisation holder you must make individual reports of adverse events electronically. All these reports are stored in the European adverse events database, Eudravigilance.